Third-party developers shared new assets showing upcoming aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator, and released a couple of relevant airport add-ons.
You can check it out below in FedEx colors.
So, I didn’t fly this very well as my “push” off the top was a bit abrupt. Still, this is flown in our SU-27 in MSFS precisely as the real “Cobra” manoeuvre, with the only difference that instead of centre-stick when past vertical, you need to push a bit instead. Like the real SU-27, FBW, G-limiter and AoA limiter are all switched off to perform the Cobra. Still being refined though.
You can check out a trailer below.
Lastly, Fly2High released a version 2.0 of Sofia International Airport (LBSF) serving the capital of Bulgaria.
You can find it on Simmarket for $15.83, but if you have version 1, you’re entitled to a free upgrade.
- Accurate simulation of the nearest Sofia Airport
- Hand-made ground textures (Runways, aprons, paths, roads).
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting.
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings.
- Good optimization of FPS
Improvements of V2 compared to V1:
- Completely new ground and most similar to real time.
- Added new buildings in the surrounding areas
- Lufthansa area is simulated in more detail
- Improvements to the main terminal
- Optimized textures to save storage
As usual, you can expect daily Microsoft Flight Simulator news here on TechRaptor, to help you navigate the complex third-party add-on industry.